We are unveiling the new patent-pending Acoustic Resolution Clarifier™ (ARC) at AXPONA 2017.
The unique shape of the patent-pending ARC™ and its material construction make it an effective vibration control base for speakers and heavy audio components.
The ARC™ is constructed from a lossy material that dissipates vibration across the audio frequency spectrum. Its design is a curved shape with two ends that rest on the floor at an angle, thus minimizing transferred energy from the cabinet to the ground. In addition, the ARC™ flexes under the weight of the speaker as the latter vibrates, further reducing the transferred energy.
Although the ARC was designed primarily for speakers, it may be used to good effects under other audio components. There are five different sizes of ARCs:
- The ARC 1 set consists of 8 individual bases, each with a weight bearing limit of 30 lbs. (top left picture). Four ARC 1 bases can support a speaker weighing a maximum of 120 lbs.
- For speakers weighing between 120 lbs. and 240 lbs. each, the ARC 2 can be put under an ARC 1 base to hold up to 60 lbs. (bottom right picture). Each ARC 2 base can also hold up to 30 lbs.
- For speakers weighing more than 240 lbs., we offer the ARC 3. Each ARC 3 base can hold up to 100 lbs.
- The Lite-ARC is for speakers and amplifiers weighing up to 80 lbs. Each Lite-ARC base can support a maximum load of 20 lbs.
- The Mini-ARC is reserved for light audio components such as preamps, digital sources, and turntables weighing up to 40 lbs. Each Mini-ARC can support a maximum load of 10 lbs.
Read more about the ARC Technology and how it works.