We are unveiling the new patent-pending ARCH Acoustic Resolution Clarifier™ at AXPONA 2017.
The unique shape of the patent-pending ARCH and its material construction make it an effective vibration control base for speakers and heavy audio components.
The ARCH is constructed from a lossy material that dissipates vibration across the audio frequency spectrum. Its design is a curved shape with two ends that rest on the floor at an angle, thus minimizing transferred energy from the cabinet to the ground. In addition, the ARCH flexes under the weight of the speaker as the latter vibrates, further reducing the transferred energy.
Although the ARCH was designed primarily for speakers, it may be used to good effects under other audio components. There are five different sizes of ARCH:
- The ARCH 1 set consists of 8 individual bases, each with a weight bearing limit of 30 lbs. Four ARCH 1 bases can support a speaker weighing a maximum of 120 lbs.
- For speakers weighing between 120 lbs. and 240 lbs. each, the ARCH 2 can be put under an ARCS 1 base to hold up to 60 lbs. Each ARCH 2 base can also hold up to 30 lbs.
- For speakers weighing more than 240 lbs., we offer the ARCH 3. Each ARCH 3 base can hold up to 100 lbs.
- The Lite-ARCH is for speakers and amplifiers weighing up to 80 lbs. Each Lite-ARCH base can support a maximum load of 20 lbs.
- The Mini-ARCH is reserved for light audio components such as preamps, digital sources, and turntables weighing up to 40 lbs. Each Mini-ARCH base can support a maximum load of 10 lbs.
The ARCH is sold unfinished in sets of 8. The end users may choose to finish them in several ways as described in the ARCH Technology page.
Read more about the ARCH Technology and how it works.